Fiscal Strategy Report 2017
The Fiscal Strategy Report sets out the Government's fiscal strategy in areas such as the balance between operating revenues and expenses, and its debt objectives. The report includes the Government's long-term fiscal objectives and short-term fiscal intentions plus fiscal trends covering at least the next 10 years.
Government must explain changes in the Fiscal Strategy Report from the Budget Policy Statement and the previous year's Fiscal Strategy Report and any inconsistencies between these documents.
- Fiscal Strategy Report 2017
- Published: 25 May 2017
- Parl. Number: B2
- ISBN: 978-0-947519-74-2 (Online)
- ISBN: 978-0-947519-73-5 (Print)
- Also published on the Treasury website.
- Fiscal Performance
- Economic Context
- The Government's Fiscal Priorities
- Fiscal Forecasts and Projections
- Managing the Crown's Assets and Liabilities
- Managing the Crown's Revenue and Expenses
- New Zealand's Housing Market
- Annex 1 - Short-term Fiscal Intentions and Long-term Fiscal Objectives
- Contributions to the New Zealand Superannuation Fund
- Fiscal Projections and Assumptions