Summary of Initiatives in Budget 2017
The Summary of Budget Initiatives lists and describes the new initiatives included in Budget 2017.
Readers of the Budget have different information needs when looking at the new spending in the Budget. To assist readers, this document presents the new initiatives contained in the Budget in a number of different ways – by Budget package, by area of spending and by Vote. Each section does not build on the last, but repeats and recuts the same information.
The first section, How to Read this Document, provides an explanation of how to read the tables in this document and an overview of some important key concepts.
- Sections 2, 3 and 4 list the new initiatives in Budget 2017 by package, by area of spending and by Vote respectively.
- Section 5 provides detail on each initiative.
- The final section, Total Appropriations by Vote, compares total appropriations for the Final Budget 2016/17 with the Budget for 2017/18.
- Summary of Initiatives in Budget 2017
- Published: 25 May 2017
- Parl. Number: B19
- ISBN: 978-1-98-853404-6 (Online)
- ISBN: 978-1-98-853403-9 (Print)
- Also published on the Treasury website.