Summary Tables for the Estimates of Appropriations 2018/19
Summary Tables provide a high-level perspective and comparative "ready reference" for all appropriations (annual, permanent and MYAs).
- Summary Tables for the Estimates of Appropriations 2018/19
- Published: 17 May 2018
ISBN: 978-1-98-855629-1 (Online)
Also published on the Treasury website.
The Summary Tables cover:
- the trends for all Votes - showing actual or estimated actual totals for the five years to 2017/18, Budget totals proposed for 2018/19 and estimated totals for the three financial years to 2021/22 with respect to each type of appropriation and of Crown revenue and capital receipts
- each appropriation type and total appropriations - showing final budgeted and estimated actual totals for 2017/18 and totals proposed for 2018/19 for each Vote
- multi category expenses and capital expenditure (MCAs)
- current-year revenue-dependent appropriations for each Vote
- multi-year appropriations by Vote, appropriation type and period
- capital injection authorisations for 2018/19, and
- types of Crown revenue and Crown capital receipts for 2017/18 and 2018/19 associated with each Vote.
For inclusion in the Summary Tables, MYAs are converted into actual or forecast amounts for each financial year.