Fiscal Strategy Report 2018
The Fiscal Strategy Report sets out the Government's fiscal strategy in areas such as the balance between operating revenues and expenses, and its debt objectives. The report includes the Government's long-term fiscal objectives and short-term fiscal intentions plus fiscal trends covering at least the next 10 years.
The Government must explain changes in the Fiscal Strategy Report from the Budget Policy Statement.
- Fiscal Strategy Report 2018
- Published: 17 May 2018
Parl. Number: B2
ISBN: 978-1-98-855606-2 (Online)
ISBN: 978-1-98-855605-5 (Print)
Also published on the Treasury website.
- Executive Summary
- Economic and Fiscal Outlook
- Fiscal Strategy
- Budget and 100-Day Plan Priorities
- Economic Strategy
- Strategy for Managing Revenue and Expenses
- Strategy for Managing Assets and Liabilities