Budget Policy Statement 2019
The Budget Policy Statement (BPS) 2019 sets out the overarching policy goals that will guide the Government's Budget decisions and the Government's priorities for the forthcoming Budget.
The Budget Policy Statement 2019 was published alongside the Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update 2018 which contains the Treasury's economic and fiscal forecasts.
- Budget Policy Statement 2019
- Published: 13 December 2018
Parl. Number: B1
ISBN: 978-1-98-855692-5 (Online)
ISBN: 978-1-98-855691-8 (Print)
- Executive Summary
- The Wellbeing Approach
- New Zealand's Wellbeing Outlook
- Budget Priorities
- Fiscal Strategy
- Setting Budget Allowances
- Annex - Long Term Fiscal Objectives and Short-term Fiscal Intentions