Summary of initiatives in Budget 2019
The Summary of Budget Initiatives lists and describes the new initiatives included in Budget 2019.
Readers of the Budget have different information needs when looking at the new spending presented in the documents. To assist readers, this document presents the new initiatives contained in the Budget by ministerial portfolio and by Budget priority.
Each section does not build on the last, but repeats and recuts the same information. The total amount of funding in each section totals to the Budget 2019 package.
This document complements the Wellbeing Budget document, with greater detail on each new spending initiative in the Budget for your reference.
The 2019 Summary of Initiatives includes:
- Section 1 provides an overview of the Budget allowances and spending for Budget 2019.
- Section 2 lists the new initiatives in Budget 2019 by ministerial portfolio.
- Section 3 provides detail on each initiative, under each of the Budget 2019 priorities. This also includes a breakdown of the reprioritisation initiatives.
- Section 4 provides the key terms that are referred to in the Summary of Initiatives.
- Summary of Initiatives in Budget 2019
- Published: 30 May 2019
Parl. Number: B19
Also published on the Treasury website.