Quick access to the MS Excel, MS Word and PDF files containing data from tables and charts in Budget documents and the interactive charts appearing in this Budget site.
Estimates of Appropriations Data
- Estimates of Appropriations 2023/24: Revenue
- XLSX, 103 KB
- Estimates of Appropriations 2023/24: Expenses
- XLSX, 924 KB
- Explanatory information is in the intro sheets of each Excel file. Or see Budget data from the Estimates of Appropriations 2022/23.
- Estimates of Appropriations 2023/24: Summary Tables
- Supplementary Estimates of Appropriations 2022/23: Summary Tables
- Explanatory notes for the Summary Tables: Summary Tables for the Estimates of Appropriations 2023/24 and Summary Tables for the Supplementary Estimates of Appropriations 2022/23.
Economic and Fiscal Updates Data
- Budget Economic and Fiscal Update 2023: Charts and Data
- Budget Economic and Fiscal Update 2023: Data - Core Crown Expense Tables
- Read the Budget Economic and Fiscal Update 2023
- Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update 2022: Charts and Data
Fiscal Strategy Data
- Fiscal Strategy Model - BEFU 2023 Update
- See Fiscal Strategy Model for the Projection Assumptions out to 2035/36 and other explanatory information.
- Budget Policy Statement 2023: Charts and data
- Read the Budget Policy Statement 2023 published on 14 December 2022.
- Fiscal Time Series Historical Fiscal Indicators 1972-2020: Data
- Explanatory notes are available on the Treasury website: https://www.treasury.govt.nz/publications/information-release/data-fiscal-time-series-historical-fiscal-indicators .
- Fiscal Strategy Report 2023: Charts and Data
- Data for charts appearing in the Fiscal Strategy Report 2023 in The Wellbeing Budget.