About this site
This Budget site has been developed using principles of responsive design to optimise the site for a variety of web browsers. You should be able to view all important website content on a mobile device, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. If you are having trouble viewing the site, please contact us for help.
The Treasury has endeavoured to conform with the New Zealand government's web accessibility and usability standards, as well as the World Wide Web Consortium's WCAG 2.1 standard where applicable.
HTML versions of Budget 2023 documents with tables marked up for accessibility are published on the Treasury website .
The following images are used with the permission of the photographer:
- Cover image for the Budget document and section: © Hon Grant Robertson, Minister of Finance / Napier, Hawke's Bay
- Cover image for the Budget Highlights section: © Sarah Bradley / Liverpool Hut, Mt Aspiring National Park
- Cover image for the Budget 2023 Investments section: © AdobeStock - Tupungato - stock.adobe.com / Construction site in Wellington, New Zealand
- Banner image for the The Wellbeing Outlook and Approach section: © AdobeStock - Curioso.Photography - stock.adobe.com / Unravelling fern frond closeup, one of New Zealand symbols.
- Banner image for the Climate Change section: © AdobeStock - pespiero - stock.adobe.com / Te Apiti Wind Farm
- Banner image for the Child Poverty section: © AdobeStock - Iriana Shiyan - stock.adobe.com / Coromandel beach, New Zealand
- Banner image for the Fiscal Strategy section: © AdobeStock - enjoynz - stock.adobe.com / New Zealand money
- Cover image for the Budget Policy Statement 2023 and section: © Adobe Stock - Janice Chen / Pohutukawa tree at Takapuna beach, Auckland, North Island
Technologies used in this site
This site provides downloadable documents in three formats:
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
If you cannot view a PDF document, please download Adobe PDF Reader from the Adobe website. This is free software.
If you cannot view a Microsoft Word or Excel file, please contact us to arrange an alternate version that you can view.