About this Budget 2021 website
This Budget site has been developed using principles of responsive design to optimise the site for a variety of web browsers. You should be able to view all important website content on a mobile device, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. If you are having trouble viewing the site, please contact us for help.
The Treasury has endeavoured to conform with the New Zealand government's web accessibility and usability standards, as well as the World Wide Web Consortium's WCAG 2.1 standard where applicable.
HTML versions of Budget 2021 documents with tables marked up for accessibility are published on the Treasury website .
The following images are used with the permission of the photographer:
- Cover image for the Budget document and section: © Adobe Stock / 1xpert
- Banner image for the Wellbeing Outlook section: © photonewzealand/K McLachlan
- Banner image for the Budget 2021 section: © photonewzealand / Mark Smith
- Banner image for the Child Poverty section: © mychillybin / Steve Lawton
- Banner image for the Fiscal Strategy section: © Adobe Stock / amnaj/li>
- Cover image for the Budget Policy Statement 2021 and section: Photograph used with permission.
Technologies used in this site
This site provides downloadable documents in three formats:
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
If you cannot view a PDF document, please download Adobe PDF Reader from the Adobe website. This is free software.
If you cannot view a Microsoft Word or Excel file, please contact us to arrange an alternate version that you can view.